We are open again!
We have been very busy preparing our shop ready for reopening. We wanted to make sure that our shop is as safe for you as possible so things may be a little different now when you visit us.
We are open on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
We are continuing to offer our free home delivery service when you spend £10 to S40, S41, S42, S43 and S44. Of course we can also post any items on our website anywhere in the UK as usual.
We are also offering a click and collect service so that you can order on our website and collect the items from our shop during opening times.
And of course you can come in as usual and see all the wonderful products from independent makers in the UK!
Thank you so much for supporting us during this strange and difficult time. We really appreciate it.
Lisa & John
Our Opening Times
Our latest opening times:
Monday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Thursday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Friday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
You can find us in Chesterfield town centre on Steeplegate in the Vicar Lane Shopping Centre, opposite CEX and Iceland.
Shop Indie, 17 Steeplegate, Vicar Lane Shopping Centre, Chesterfield, Derbsyhire, S40 1SA
Staying Safe in our Shop
Things are a little different in our shop to ensure that both our customers and staff are as safe as possible whilst we are open.
To do this we have put measures in place to ensure that we are COVID-19 secure.
These measure include:
- Social distancing of 2 metres at all times until further notice
- A face covering should be worn in line with government regulations
- Limiting numbers of customers in our shop to no more than 3 groups and a maximum of 6 people in total
- Queuing outside will be implemented by Vicar Lane Shopping Centre
- Staff and customers will be asked to wash their hands regularly and sanitise. Hand sanitiser will be available for all customers to use when they enter the shop and at the till
- We will ask that you pay by contactless or card payments if possible
- We would kindly ask you not to handle products unless necessary
- A screen has been set up at the till to ensure the safety of staff and customers
We ask that everyone is kind and patient. These measures are going to take a little getting used to for us all. We thank you for your understanding.