This mini meadow would make a lovely gift on Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, a birthday or to say thank you to a teacher.
- A set of 3 biodegradable and compostable bamboo pots and saucers
- Peat-free coir discs
- 12 wildflower seed balls (in lovely new packaging!)
- Full instructions on how to use
- Birdsfoot Trefoil (Lotus corniculatus) A perennial with clusters of yellow/orange pea like leaves.
- Foxglove (Digitalis purpurea) A tall biennial (flowering stem grows in the second year) with pink and purple flowers on spikes.
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) Perennial with trefoil leaves and pinky red flowers. Good weed suppressor.
- Viper’s Bugloss (Echium vulgare) A tall biennial (flowering stem grows in the second year) with incredibly blue flowers emerging from pink buds.
- Wild Marjoram (Origanum vulgare) Aromatic perennial with dark purple buds and pinkish purple flowers